Lecturer Positions For The Following Courses
Available Lecturer Positions
- CCNA Security
- CCNA Voice
- Crystal Reports
- PHP & MYSQL
- Programming (Java)
- Six Sigma
- Monday to Friday (8:30 - 16:00)
- Salary: (Will be determined on how many delegates are in the class, your qualifications and your experience.)
- Formal Qualification
- Written International exams
- Previous Training experience
- Work Experience within the field
- Team player
- Ability to think out of the box
- Senior delegate
- You may forward your CV to email@example.com
- Tel: 021 426 5300
- Fax: 021 426 2746
IT Support Specialist in Cape Town
Reputable up-market sports car dealer requires the services of an IT Support Specialist in Cape Town.
Must have a recognised IT qualification and be able to deal with hard and software challenges from an administrative perspective. Must have at least 2 years experience in the field of IT support.
- Setup, provide end-User support for Dealer Management system
- Setup, provide end-User support for Manufacturer Online systems
- Setup, provide end-user support for MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Outlook, Adobe PDF.
- End-user Computer & peripheral setup, maintenance, problem solving.
- Maintenance of Building Server, Printer & Network systems
- Maintenance of Telephone systems
- Audio/Visual systems & equipment
Applicants must include an up-to-date CV indicating current position and package, reference, contact details and relevant qualifications. Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org