About this Course
In this course, you’ll work with some of the tools and features to create eye-catching printed documents using InDesign. This course will teach you about the tools and features available to you in InDesign.
2KO Africa delivers full-time computer classes in Africa, and is a leading provider of accredited online IT training, enabling 2KO students the opportunity to study courses online world-wide, to ensure
the best training possible.
1.Managing the InDesign Environment
• Explore the InDesign Environment
• Customize the Workspace
• Set General and Interface
• Create a New Document
• Add Text and Graphics
• Edit Text
• Thread Text Frames
• Convert Other Application Files to InDesign
3. Enhancing Documents
• Apply Colors and Swatches
• Apply Colors and Swatches
• Format Characters and Paragraphs
• Create and Apply Styles
• Search and Replace Text and Characters
• Develop Layers
• Apply Transparency and Transparency Flattener Presets
• Create a Table
• Modify a Table Structure
• Format a Table
• Create Table and Cell Styles
5. Finalizing Documents
• Check Documents for Problems
• Print a Document
• Package Files
• Prepare PDF Files for Web Distribution
• Export PDF Files for Printing
Upon completion of this hands-on course, students will be able to:
•Manage the InDesign environment
•Finalize documents Frequently Asked Questions Where do you train for the course?
We train our courses at our Greenpoint training centre in Cape Town, South Africa.
What other branches do you have in SA or in the world?
We only train in Cape Town.
What books do I get with this course?
You will receive a course text book which you can take away with you to keep after the course.
What are the dates for the course?
See our schedule page: http://www.i2ko.com/Schedule_All.html
Does the price include the official exam?
No, the exam is not included in the price. Exam prices vary from centre to centre
Is there life labs?
No, the course is run on simulators
How to enroll for the course
• Before enrolling for the course you should have the following information ready:
• Date you wish to attend the course
• Payment method – how you will be paying
• An understanding of the costs of the total package
• You can call us on our office number (see our web site contact page on www.i2ko.com) and request a booking telephonically
• You can book by email – simply send us an email with your name, the date and how you would like to pay. We will send you an invoice and upon payment your place is secure
•Request a credit card payment. We do accept credit card payments.
•The exam is a multiple test, on computer at an authorised testy centre. The results are made known immediately. If you fail the test, you must book it again at a future date and will pay again.
How much does the course cost?
The course fee is quoted in the currency of your country. Please contact us for the latest prices and special offers. The exam fees are not included in the course fee unless specifically stated.
If you are from out of town, we can arrange accommodation close to our centre. Accommodation rates vary depending on the time of year.
Included in your course fees:
• Tuition fees
• Breakfast daily at the training centre (where applicable)
• Teas and coffees
• Lunches daily