Microsoft Excel 2010 (Expert) Training in Cape Town
Becoming an Excel expert user
• 258876 – Work with spreadsheets (Level 4) Cr4dits 3
Pre-requisites Prior knowledge and skills to:
• Read, write, communicate and comprehend at least at GET level.
• Competent in mathematical fundamentals at least at NQF level 1.
• Operate a personal computer system.
• Use generic functions in a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-environment. (PC’s and Windows Essentials)
• Use a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based spreadsheet application to create and edit spreadsheets. (Microsoft Excel Essentials)
• 116940 Use a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based spreadsheet application to solve a given problem (6 Credits) Level 3 (Mastering Microsoft Excel)
• 116943 Using a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based spreadsheet application, enhance the functionality and apply graph /charts to a spreadsheet (3 Credits) Level 4 (Mastering Microsoft Excel)
Modules Prepare and produce a spreadsheet
Working with Names
Deleting a Named Range
Creating names from a selection
Using Paste Special
Working with Links
Working with Advanced Filters
Working with External Data
Converting Text to Columns
Customising Microsoft Excel
Setting Excel Options
Customising the Quick Access toolbar
Understanding a Pivot Table
Creating a Pivot Table
Using the PivotTable filters
Change PivotTable data
Modifying the Pivot Table placement
Change the design layout
Change the design style
Change the design style options
Change settings of a selected field
Pivot Table options
Creating Pivot Charts
Deleting a PivotTable report or chart
2KO Africa offers computer training in various African countries, and is also a leading international supplier of authorised online IT training, enabling 2KO students the opportunity to
study courses online world-wide, to ensure the best training possible.
Included in your course fees:
• Tuition fees
• Breakfast daily at the training centre (where applicable)
• Teas and coffees
• Lunches daily
• Attendance certificate
Frequently Asked Questions Where do you train?
At our Cape Town offices in Bo-Kaap
What books do I get with this course?
You will receive a course manual which you can take away with you to keep after the course.