Microsoft Excel 2010 (Mastering) Training in Cape Town
Increasing Efficiency through Microsoft Excel
• 116940 Use a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based spreadsheet application to solve a given problem (6 Credits) Level 3
• 116943 Using a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based spreadsheet application, enhance the functionality and apply graph /charts to a spreadsheet (3 Credits) Level 4
Pre-requisites Prior knowledge and skills to:
• Read, write, communicate and comprehend at least at GET level.
• Competent in mathematical fundamentals at least at NQF level 1.
• Operate a personal computer system.
• Use generic functions in a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-environment. (PC’s and Windows Essentials)
• Use a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based spreadsheet application to create and edit spreadsheets. (Microsoft Excel Essentials)
Modules Work with Multiple Worksheets
Using the Clipboard Group
Using Paste Special
Insert and Delete Sheets
Copy and Move entire Sheets
Apply formulas to worksheets
Relative or Absolute Cell Addressing
Link Formulas between worksheets
Using a Watch Window
Interpret and Correct Formula Error Messages
Apply built-in functions
What is a built-in function
Creating Formulas Using Functions
Date and Time Functions
Math and Trig Functions
Apply formatting to a spreadsheet
Formatting Rows and Columns
Print a Spreadsheet
Previewing the spreadsheet
Using the Page Break Preview
Printing a worksheet
Working with Data
Working with the scenario manager
Working with charts
Why do we use charts/graphs?
Creating a Chart
Setting or changing the Chart type
Moving, Resizing and Deleting charts as Objects
Creating a chart using Insert
Formatting a Chart
Using the Drawing Tools and Pictures
Data Trends indicated with Sparklines
2KO Africa presents computer classes across Africa, and is a leading supplier of internationally-accesible, online computer training, enabling 2KO students the opportunity to
study courses online world-wide, to ensure the best training possible.
Included in your course fees:
• Tuition fees
• Breakfast daily at the training centre (where applicable)
• Teas and coffees
• Lunches daily
• Attendance certificate
Frequently Asked Questions Where do you train?
At our Cape Town offices in Bo-Kaap
What books do I get with this course?
You will receive a course manual which you can take away with you to keep after the course.