Microsoft Excel 2013 (Expert) Training in Cape Town
Becoming an Excel expert user
• 258876 – Work with spreadsheets (Level 4) Cr4dits 3
• 116943 - Using a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based spreadsheet application, enhance the functionality and apply graph /charts to a spreadsheet (Level 4) 3 Credits
Pre-requisites Prior knowledge and skills to
• Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 3.
• Communication at NQF Level 3.
• Computer Literacy at application NQF Level 3.
• Use generic functions in a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-environment (ID 117902 - NQF level 1).
• "Use a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based spreadsheet application to solve a given problem" (ID 116940 - NQF level 3).
Modules Work with Multiple Worksheets
Insert and Delete Sheets
Copy and Move Sheets
Applying formulas across sheets
Prepare and produce a spreadsheet
Working with named ranges
Deleting a named range
Creating names from a selection
Using the Clipboard Group
Using Paste Special
Working with Links
Sorting and filtering data
Grouping and Outlining
Using the Consolidate command
Working with Advanced Filters
Working with External Data
Importing data from a text file
Converting Text to Columns
Working with a data form
Customising Microsoft Excel
Setting Excel Options
Customising the Quick Access toolbar
Working with charts
Why do we use charts/graphs?
Creating a chart
Creating a chart using Insert
Setting or changing the chart type
Moving, Resizing and Deleting charts as Objects
Formatting a chart
Working with Sparklines
Using the Drawing Tools and Pictures
Working with Excel Tables
Understanding a Pivot Table
Data for a Pivot table
Creating a Pivot table
Add, copy, rearrange, and remove fields
Add a calculated field
Using the Pivot table filters
Changing Pivot table data
Modifying the Pivot Table placement
Change Active Field settings
Change Pivot Table options
Change the Pivot Table layout
Change the Pivot Table design
Change the Pivot Table Tools design style options
Creating Pivot Charts
Deleting a Pivot table report or chart
Macro Security levels
Recording a macro
Assigning Macros to Objects
2KO Africa presents various computer courses across Africa, as well as supplying internationally-certified online IT training in South Africa and also worldwide, enabling 2KO students the opportunity to
study courses online world-wide, to ensure the best training possible.
Included in your course fees:
• Tuition fees
• Breakfast daily at the training centre (where applicable)
• Teas and coffees
• Lunches daily
• Attendance certificate
Frequently Asked Questions Where do you train?
At our Cape Town offices in Bo-Kaap
What books do I get with this course?
You will receive a course manual which you can take away with you to keep after the course.