Microsoft Excel 2013 (Mastering) Training in Cape Town
Increasing Efficiency through Microsoft Excel
• 116940 Use a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based spreadsheet application to solve a given problem (6 Credits) Level 3
• 258879 Change the appearance of a spreadsheet
Pre-requisites Prior knowledge and skills to
• Mathematical literacy and communication skills at least at NQF level 2.
• ID 117902: Use generic functions in a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-environment, NQF level 1.
• ID 116937 Use a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based spreadsheet application to create and edit spreadsheets, NQF level 2.
• Computer Literacy at NQF Level 2.
Modules Prepare and produce a spreadsheet
Planning and designing the Worksheet
Customise the view and preferences
Minimising the Ribbon
Customising the Quick Access Toolbar
Changing the size of the screen display
Splitting the screen
Change the default file location
Setting document properties
Create a spreadsheet using a template
Create a template from an existing spreadsheet
Work with Multiple Worksheets
Insert and Delete Sheets
Copy and Move Sheets
Using the Clipboard Group
Using Paste Special
Apply formulas to worksheets
Relative or Absolute Cell Addressing
Link Formulas between worksheets
Interpret and Correct Formula Error Messages
Apply built-in functions
What is a built-in function
Creating Formulas Using Functions
Date and Time Functions
Math and Trig Functions
Apply formatting to a spreadsheet
Formatting Rows and Columns
Format as Table
Print a Spreadsheet
Previewing the spreadsheet
Using the Page Break Preview
Printing a worksheet
Working with Data
Outlining Evaluate a Spreadsheet
2KO Africa offers computer training in various African countries, and is also a leading international supplier of authorised online IT training, enabling 2KO students the opportunity to
study courses online world-wide, to ensure the best training possible.
Included in your course fees
• Tuition fees
• Breakfast daily at the training centre (where applicable)
• Teas and coffees
• Lunches daily
• Attendance certificate
Frequently Asked Questions Where do you train?
At our Cape Town offices in Bo-Kaap
What books do I get with this course?
You will receive a course manual which you can take away with you to keep after the course.