Executive Diploma in Business Communication
2KO Africa is a partner with European International University (EIU-Paris), and offers online diplomas world wide. The diploma in Digital Marketing, is available in South Africa, and everywhere else in Africa, through 2KO Africa. In any business, the customer is without a doubt their lifeblood. As such, effective external communication can help attract new customers and retain the old ones. This programme is tailored to working professionals who wishes to develop communication skills, enhance writing techniques and improve interpersonal and presentation skills.
Businesses depend on customers for their survival. Thus, effective business communication is the key to its success.
By the end of this programme, the participants will be able to:
Learn different concepts in oral and written communication that would allow them to express their thoughts clearly and in a concise manner.
Develop effective presentations by identifying the audience’s expectations and engaging with them effectively.
Demonstrate knowledge in interpersonal relationships that would work well in the modern business concept.
Design various strategies in communication within the business context.
Module I – Communicating with Clarity & Impact
This module will introduce to the participants, essential communication skills that would enable them to communicate clearly, effectively and confidently. In essence, they would know how powerful language is in influencing and engaging others better.
Module II – Professional Business Writing
This module will teach the participants that to write clearly and professionally is not an option but is a very crucial one. They would be able to develop if not master this writing skill with enough dedication and hard work.
Module III – Presenting with Impact
This module will furnish the participants with excellent presentation skills and techniques that would enable them to deliver world-class presentations with confidence and impact to their target audience.
WHAT WOULD YOU GET AT COMPLETION
1. Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success.
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited EXECUTIVE DIPLOMA IN DIGITAL MARKETING evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally.
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance.
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace.
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades.
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization
- Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
- Learners should be proficient in the English language.
- Learners should possess at least 1 year of professional working experience in any field, and/or has completed high school.
- Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
Up to 6 months
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study
ASSESSMENT OF LEARNING
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning.
such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
RECOGNITION & ACCREDITATION
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognized as Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.