Executive Diploma in E-Commerce
2KO Africa is a partner with European International University (EIU-Paris), and offers online diplomas world wide. The diploma in eCommerce, is available in South Africa, and everywhere else in Africa, through 2KO Africa. Our world is slowly moving towards the digital realm and it will continually grow over the coming years. With the impact of digitalisation influencing how businesses’ operates, shifting towards e-Commerce is the best option. This programme is geared towards providing business professionals a comprehensive view of the electronic business platform and be able to adapt themselves with the emerging technology advancement of today.
People nowadays, turn to social media for almost anything, whether it is for research, education, or purchases. Thus, having a solid digital framework for any kind of business will be an edge.
By the end of this programme, the participants will be able to:
Gain a deeper understanding of the core concepts of e-commerce and learn about the new technologies being used in online business.
Calibrate their knowledge and skill in e-commerce, social media, and other areas of the online business environment and be able to apply them in solving problems and developing new projects.
Identify the latest business trends and how they relate to e-commerce.
Develop the managerial and technical skills required to run a successful online business.
Module I E-Commerce
This module will teach participants the importance of deviating from their contemporary business models in order to meet the demands of the ever dynamic nature of today’s market and the customer’s growing needs. In so doing, they will be able to be one leap ahead over their traditional competitors.
Module II eCommerce
This module will introduce to the participants that the internet plays a very important role in solving customer problems nowadays. Being able to effectively connect with them through digital channels such as social media, search engines and other websites will bring a greater leverage for the business.
Module III Social Media Management
This module will let the participants know that it is in social media that people spend most of their time with. Thus, they must learn how doing a promotion through these channels is, in order to generate brand awareness and increase leads for their products and services.
WHAT WOULD YOU GET AT COMPLETION
1. Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited EXECUTIVE DIPLOMA IN ECONOMICS evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization
- Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
- Learners should be proficient in the English language.
- Learners should possess at least 1 year of professional working experience in any field, and/or has completed high school.
- Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
Up to 6 months
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study
ASSESSMENT OF LEARNING
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning.
such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
RECOGNITION & ACCREDITATION
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognized as Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.