Executive Diploma in Economics
2KO Africa is a partner with European International University (EIU-Paris), and offers online diplomas world wide. The diploma in Economics, is available in South Africa, and everywhere else in Africa, through 2KO Africa. In every aspect of life, Economics plays an important role; from decision making, to understanding state decisions and government policies. This programme is designed to provide professionals who would like to have a successful career not only in business, but in other industry-specific fields with excellent analytical problem-solving skills and proficiency in looking at things in a logical and systematic way.
Through Economics, people can make well informed decisions. They would be able to view things not only by looking at the short term perspective, but by understanding its long term effects.
By the end of this programme, the participants will be able to:
Understand different economic policies and be able to evaluate their outcomes.
Develop the skill needed to use the different analytical tools in economics in finding solutions to problems.
Get to know the various economic institutions and how they interact in a market-driven society.
Grasp deeper understanding of economics and how it affects everyday life decision and how it can provide sustainable growth and development.
Module I Principles of Economics
This module will introduce to the participants the key concepts in economics and how they interact with different economic conditions. Being able to understand these will give them a solid framework on how to view and interpret the society they are living in.
Module II International Economics
This module will teach the participants that Globalisation or what we know of as the consolidation of economics around the world is at its peak today. Therefore, it is important that they learn the relationship between countries in terms of trading and how it is affecting the economy.
Module III Financial Markets & Institutions
This module will help the participants understand the vital role financial markets & institutions play in the economy and how they are instrumental to its success. Knowing fully how they work will help preserve economic stability and solve problems created by imperfections in the market.
WHAT WOULD YOU GET AT COMPLETION
1. Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success.
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited EXECUTIVE DIPLOMA IN Economics evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally.
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance.
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace.
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades.
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization
- Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
- Learners should be proficient in the English language.
- Learners should possess at least 1 year of professional working experience in any field, and/or has completed high school.
- Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
Up to 6 months
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study
ASSESSMENT OF LEARNING
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning.
such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
RECOGNITION & ACCREDITATION
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognized as Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.