Executive Diploma in Hospitality Management
2KO Africa is a partner with European International University (EIU-Paris), and offers online diplomas world wide. The diploma in Hospitality Management, is available in South Africa, and everywhere else in Africa, through 2KO Africa. Hospitality nowadays has become the fastest growing industry in the world. And in this type of industry, customer experience is very important. Intangibles as they say matters more than the tangibles.This programme is designed for working professionals who would like to strengthen their knowledge about the fundamentals of hospitality management in order to polish their expertise on this field.
As what the American poet, Maya Angelou used to say “ People will forget what you said. They will forget what you did. But they will never forget how you made them feel.” Therefore, it goes without saying that in the hospitality industry, guests must leave with that “warm, fuzzy feeling” for them to come back.
By the end of this programme, the participants will be able to:
Gain a deeper understanding of various management concepts in the hospitality industry and be conscious of the challenges it faces.
Align their business practices and management approach with social, economic, and environmental responsibilities.
Develop skills and tools needed to manage different hospitality businesses.
Demonstrate proficiency in handling customers’ concerns and be able to deliver hospitality services in a professional manner.
Module I Housekeeping Management
This module will introduce to the participants that housekeeping is not simply about cleaning the room; it goes beyond that. They need to make sure everything in the room works, they bring what the guests need and make sure they are having a wonderful and comfortable stay. Hotel industries earn majorly from the room rentals; thus, making housekeeping a major factor for that.
Module II Food & Beverage Management
This module will help the participants understand the need to adhere to the applicable standards that deals with the guests’ safety. They must know that becoming sick or injured at their premises will put their organisation in a bad light. Therefore, gaining more awareness of what the proper and safe practices in handling food & beverages is essential.
Module III Sustainable Hotel & Hospitality Management
This module will teach the participants the need to embrace sustainability in the hotel & hospitality industry. In today’s modern world, consumers are rapidly shifting towards sustainable matters in order to reduce social and environmental impacts. Participants must in turn learn how to adapt to these changes as not only they will gain profitability, but also customer loyalty and a competitive edge amongst competitors.
WHAT WOULD YOU GET AT COMPLETION
1. Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success.
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited EXECUTIVE DIPLOMA IN Hospitality Management evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally.
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance.
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace.
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades.
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization
- Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
- Learners should be proficient in the English language.
- Learners should possess at least 1 year of professional working experience in any field, and/or has completed high school.
- Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
Up to 6 months
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study
ASSESSMENT OF LEARNING
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning.
such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
RECOGNITION & ACCREDITATION
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognized as Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.