Executive Diploma in Influencing Skills & Personal Impact
2KO Africa is a partner with European International University (EIU-Paris), and offers online diplomas world wide. The diploma in Influencing Skills & Personal Impact, is available in South Africa, and everywhere else in Africa, through 2KO Africa. An important attribute of being a leader is the ability to communicate with impact and instill confidence in others. This programme is designed for people at the managerial level who aims to become an exceptional communicator who exudes confidence and impact.
For people who are beginning to work their way up the organizational ladder, their personal presence everyday becomes ever more significant and important.
By the end of this programme, the participants will be able to:
Improve their ability to adapt their personal communication style in any given business situation.
Learn the effective way to present in a zone of high impact and influence.
Develop a strategy to negotiate with credibility.
Understand both in theory and practice the key concepts of managing and resolving conflicts.
Module I Communication Skills
This module will make the participants realise that first impressions usually last and it is, therefore, important to make the right impressions immediately. Communicating effectively will make people feel confident about them, thus ensuring their credibility.
Module II Negotiating with Results
This module will introduce to participants an important life skill negotiation. Business negotiations have tremendous consequences, thus identifying the most appropriate strategy will improve the odds for greater results.
Module III Conflict Resolution
This module will teach the participants that conflict resolution is as equally important as effective communication skills in maintaining competency. Conflicts can often times lead to both positive and negative outcomes, depending on how it is being handled. If handled effectively, it can be a catalyst for change and develop more positive relationships with others.
WHAT WOULD YOU GET AT COMPLETION
1. Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success.
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited EXECUTIVE DIPLOMA IN Influencing Skills Personal Impact evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally.
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance.
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace.
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades.
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization
- Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
- Learners should be proficient in the English language.
- Learners should possess at least 1 year of professional working experience in any field, and/or has completed high school.
- Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
Up to 6 months
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study
ASSESSMENT OF LEARNING
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning.
such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
RECOGNITION & ACCREDITATION
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognized as Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.