Executive Diploma in International Marketing
2KO Africa is a partner with European International University (EIU-Paris), and offers online diplomas world wide. The diploma in International Marketing, is available in South Africa, and everywhere else in Africa, through 2KO Africa. It is commonly known that marketing is an applied discipline; which means that that the acquired knowledge must be applied in practice. This programme is designed to train working professionals in all areas of marketing specifically in the international context. The knowledge and skills they will obtain from this personalised learning will help them gain a cutting edge in the field of international marketing.
Marketing is vital to the company’s existence. Without it, no sales would be generated as no matter how great the products and services are if no one knows about it or understand its value, the company is doomed to fail.
By the end of this programme, the participants will be able to:
Interpret the role of the international environment and how they affect marketing decision-making.
Improve their critical and analytical skills, intercultural awareness, and competency in technological advancement.
Demonstrate an entrepreneurial, market-oriented, and sustainable mindset and be able to apply it into practice.
Gain a thorough understanding of the international environment, the challenges it faces, and develop strategies to overcome them.
Module I Cross Cultural Marketing
This module will introduce to the participants that cultural difference is a very complex issue to analyse. Thereby, it is important to fully comprehend it and be able to utilise this understanding of intercultural interactions into international marketing. In so doing, they will be able to formulate strategies that are interculturally sensitive when engaging in marketing across different cultures.
Module II International Marketing
This module will teach participants that nowadays, companies are leaning towards competing globally. Knowing how to evaluate opportunities in the global market will prepare them into establishing the appropriate global marketing strategies that would contribute dramatically to their organisation’s success.
Module III Integrated Marketing Communication
This module will enable the participants to learn the ever increasing importance of marketing communications in advertising both the organisation and its products and services to the consumers. The advent of modern technology has brought about intensive changes on how the marketing environment works, so it is therefore important to identify and deeply understand what are the effective channels that may be utilised to communicate, engage, and influence stakeholders.
WHAT WOULD YOU GET AT COMPLETION
1. Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success.
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited EXECUTIVE DIPLOMA IN International Marketing evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally.
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance.
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace.
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades.
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization
- Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
- Learners should be proficient in the English language.
- Learners should possess at least 1 year of professional working experience in any field, and/or has completed high school.
- Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
Up to 6 months
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study
ASSESSMENT OF LEARNING
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning.
such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
RECOGNITION & ACCREDITATION
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognized as Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.