Executive Diploma in Marketing
2KO Africa is a partner with European International University (EIU-Paris), and offers online diplomas world wide. The diploma in Marketing, is available in South Africa, and everywhere else in Africa, through 2KO Africa. One of the unique functions of a business is Marketing and by delivering value and benefits, customers are being created. This programme aims to train business professionals about effective strategies and marketing concepts to hit profitable targets.
In business, it is important to utilise applied techniques and skills to conceptualise, market, and launch products or services then be able to manage its life cycle.
By the end of this programme, the participants will be able to:
Understand the various strategies and concepts in marketing and apply them in producing profitable outcomes.
Learn about the marketing environment and how to manage it.
Define the role of marketing in delivering value to the customer.
Identify who is their ideal customers and customise products or services that fit their day-to-day life.
Module I Marketing Essentials
This module will introduce to the participants to the broad subject area that is marketing. From explaining the nature of marketing to understanding the complexities of the marketing environment, they would surely get off to a flying start with their career.
Module II Sales Management
This module will introduce to the participants that sales management is a key role within all businesses. With thorough knowledge and skills of effective sales processes and strategies, they will be able to deliver commercial success to their organisation.
Module III Negotiating for Results
This module will help the participants understand that all throughout their career, they will not be able to avoid negotiation. As we don’t have a perfect world, we don’t always get everything we want, every time we want it. Thus, this is where the power of negotiation comes in.
WHAT WOULD YOU GET AT COMPLETION
1. Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success.
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited EXECUTIVE DIPLOMA IN DIGITAL MARKETING evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally.
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance.
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace.
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades.
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization
- Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
- Learners should be proficient in the English language.
- Learners should possess at least 1 year of professional working experience in any field, and/or has completed high school.
- Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
Up to 6 months
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study
ASSESSMENT OF LEARNING
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning.
such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
The grading system is defined as follows:
Pass: Higher Distinction : 90-100% Distinction : 80-89% First Division : 70-79% Second Division : 60-69% Satisfactory : 50-59% Fail: Unsatisfactory : 49 % and below
RECOGNITION & ACCREDITATION
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognized as Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.