Executive Diploma in Office Administration & Management
2KO Africa is a partner with European International University (EIU-Paris), and offers online diplomas world wide. The diploma in Office Administration & Management, is available in South Africa, and everywhere else in Africa, through 2KO Africa. Businesses of today are highly dynamic and competitive. They are in constant need for people who can give in to the demands of this ever challenging environment. This programme is made for office professionals who are in search for exceptional skills to keep their business running smoothly and effectively.
Employers nowadays need office administrators that know how to use a roadmap to reach a destination. In other words, they need people who are capable of handling the day to day activities of the business in a very efficient manner.
By the end of this programme, the participants will be able to:
Develop skills that would train them to meet the demands of today’s challenging office environment.
Improve on their technical communication and interpersonal skills.
Learn that time management is crucial to an office administration career.
Advance their knowledge of computer and software management.
Module I Administrative Assistant Skills
This module will teach the participants that Administration Skills are the backbone of all industries and that effective administration can boost organisation in a work environment. Being equipped with these skills will increase the participant’s value as an employee.
Module II Business Etiquette
This module will explain to the participants how personal branding can enhance their company’s corporate message. They will learn that before they can sell a product for the company, they have to sell themselves first.
Module III Time Management
This module will help the participants identify their biggest “time thieves” that reduces their productivity and teaches them with effective time management skills that would help them get tasks done in a smart manner.
WHAT WOULD YOU GET AT COMPLETION
1. Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success.
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited EXECUTIVE DIPLOMA IN Office Administration Management evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally.
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance.
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace.
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades.
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization
- Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
- Learners should be proficient in the English language.
- Learners should possess at least 1 year of professional working experience in any field, and/or has completed high school.
- Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
Up to 6 months
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study
ASSESSMENT OF LEARNING
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning.
such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
RECOGNITION & ACCREDITATION
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognized as Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.