Executive Diploma in Operations Management
2KO Africa is a partner with European International University (EIU-Paris), and offers online diplomas world wide. The diploma in Operations Management, is available in South Africa, and everywhere else in Africa, through 2KO Africa. There's not a doubt that a highly competent operations management is an important contributor to an organisation’s success. Thus, having the ability to think critically and analytically, communicate effectively and implement efficiently are paramount to success in this field. This programme is designed for working executives who aim to enhance their skills in managing their organisation and on how to handle their employees effectively. Basically, those who wants to gain competency in Operations Management will benefit the most through this specialised self-paced learning.
Every business should find the right approach in operations management as it is the driving force in determining the profitability and ultimately the success of an organisation.
By the end of this programme, the participants will be able to:
Understand the specific duties and responsibilities of an operations manager in an organisation.
Demonstrate knowledge on how operations management impacts the organisation’s overall performance.
Gain the necessary knowledge and skills in business and integrate them into their own management styles.
Learn the techniques on how to maintain the workforce within the organisation.
Module I Operations Management
This module will introduce to the participants that managing operation is a very complex task so it is required for them to have in-depth knowledge on how to do it properly. They must be aware as well that its importance should never be undermined as the organisation’s success depends on how it is being managed.
Module II Human Resource Management
This module will teach the participants that at the heart of every business lie the employees who contribute to its success. And it is for this reason, that human resources must be managed effectively. Learning how to motivate, empower, and drive employees are crucial as it will increase their productivity and initiative.
Module III Sustainable Business Practices
This module will emphasize to the participants that running a business should not only be for gaining profits. They must identify what is it that they are doing for the environment, society, and economy in general. As some human actions in the past had an unprecedented impact that our world has witnessed, it is very important that they undertake sustainable management practices that would benefit not only the generations of today but of the future as well.
WHAT WOULD YOU GET AT COMPLETION
1. Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success.
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited EXECUTIVE DIPLOMA IN Operations Management evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally.
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance.
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace.
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades.
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization
- Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
- Learners should be proficient in the English language.
- Learners should possess at least 1 year of professional working experience in any field, and/or has completed high school.
- Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
Up to 6 months
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study
ASSESSMENT OF LEARNING
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning.
such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
RECOGNITION & ACCREDITATION
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognized as Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.