Executive Diploma in Selling
2KO Africa is a partner with European International University (EIU-Paris), and offers online diplomas world wide. The executive diploma in Selling, is available in South Africa, and everywhere else in Africa, through 2KO Africa. Success in selling is based largely on experience, but if given enough training, can be achieved with ease. This programme is designed for salespeople or those professionals who are looking in to break into the sales field with a greater insight by providing them with a balance between theories and the practical elements of sales.
Usually, the most valuable asset of any company is its salespeople. A career in sales can most of the time be more rewarding than almost any other profession there is.
By the end of this programme, the participants will be able to:
Develop a greater knowledge of the various and complex role of sales and salespeople with the company’s growth and success.
Gain a deeper understanding of the effective approaches that are used in sales management.
Identify the different types of customers.
Utilize questioning skills to figure out what the customer needs and not just pitch any product to boost revenue.
Module I Professional Selling Skills
This module will help the participants improve their interactions with the customers by teaching them the important stages in selling, providing new techniques and develop their performance in sales.
Module II Professional Sales Questioning
This module will teach the participants to ask the right questions in a way that they would figure out what the customer needs and arrive into a mutually beneficial result. The clearer they make probing questions, the more likely they would hit the nail on the head and close a sale.
Module III Negotiating for Results
This module will emphasize to the participants that mastering the art of negotiation will provide them with ease to negotiate in whatever given situation. As negotiation is an important factor in life, learning what it takes to be efficient on it will turn any confrontation into a bilateral problem solving.
WHAT WOULD YOU GET AT COMPLETION
1. Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success.
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited EXECUTIVE DIPLOMA IN Selling evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally.
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance.
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace.
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades.
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization
- Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
- Learners should be proficient in the English language.
- Learners should possess at least 1 year of professional working experience in any field, and/or has completed high school.
- Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
Up to 6 months
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study
ASSESSMENT OF LEARNING
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning.
such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
RECOGNITION & ACCREDITATION
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognized as Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.